Who we are
Community Advocacy and Awareness (CRAWN) Trust is a change catalyst providing African women and girls with the tools, voice and platforms in which they can effect change at individual, family, community within local, regional, national, continental levels in economic, social and political spheres.
- Empower women and girls by confronting threats to their freedoms, rights and create impact that helps them be change agents in their communities.
- Raise awareness through civic & political education to the extent that citizens can pause, take stock of their decisions, and re-imagine a better society.
- Birth transformative leaders who are elected by informed citizens within accountable systems.
- Harness fresh, untapped talents and skills from the marginalized in society.
Vibrant communities where women and men are valued and have equal access to opportunities.
Come work with us
If you would like to partner with an organisation bringing a change to women, you have come to the right place
Empower citizens with the necessary information and skills so as to promote an informed society that will drive change and harness the available opportunities for sustainable development.
- Commitment to delivering results
- Service to others
Work with a reliable network of like-minded organizations across Kenya and across the World.