Website Crawn Trust
Community Advocacy and Awareness Trust-CRAWN Trust, is a change catalyst providing women and girls with the tools, voice and platforms through which they can effect change in their communities. CRAWN Trust achieves this through empowering women and girls to confront threats to their rights and freedoms, thus enabling them to be change agents in their communities.
CRAWN Trust is seeking the support of a Consultant/Consultancy firm, to install an offsite (cloud) back up system. This consultancy is being conducted under the Women’s Voice and Leadership (WVL project); that is funded by the people of Canada through the Canadian government, Global Affairs Canada and coordinated in Kenya by CARE-Kenya.
The consultant/Consultancy Firm will be expected to:
- Provide a scope of the offsite/onsite back-up system
- Identify metrics and data organisation
- Provide a data back-up strategy
- Perform a full organisation’s data back-up
- Build a data recovery plan
- The data back-up/recovery system should have an offline mode
- The system should be customizable and possibly integrated with an app/software
- Easily configurable in operation
- Ensure weekly data protection and back-up
- A user-friendly manual that highlights process unto which data back-up and recovery is done.
- Ensure the back-up/recovery system is secure and tamper proof
- Train staff on the use of the system
- Monitor the system to avoid data decay
- Perform scheduled updates/maintenances
The Consultant/consultancy firm is expected to work directly with CRAWN Trust and liaise with any other partners and participants as may be determined by CRAWN Trust for any technical support that may be required.
Consultant/consultancy firm profile
The consultant/consultancy firm should possess the following:
- Proven expertise in the field of data and management, Cloud system, and computer networking.
- Have at least 2-year experience in organizational data mobility
- Proficiency with database language
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and committed to professionalism and accountability
The consultant/consultancy firm will submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to CRAWN Trust; including the following:
- A suitability and capability statement; including commitment to their availability for this assignment.
- Current curriculum vitae that clearly spells out qualifications and experience in relation to this assignment.
- Contacts of at least 2 organizations that have contracted the consultant to carry out a similar assignment for reference.
Confidentiality of information
All documents and data collected in the process of the consultancy will be treated as confidential and used solely to facilitate the consultancy assignment. All information to which the consultant shall receive access to shall at all times be treated as the property of CRAWN Trust and shall not be disclosed except for where express permission has been granted.
Qualified and interested individuals should send an Expression of Interest including a work plan in form of a Gantt chart, financial proposal and professional/company profile, giving references for past relevant consultancy work and former clients.
Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject being EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE PROVISION OF AN ONSITE/OFFSITE (CLOUD) BACK-UP SYSTEM
REF: CRAWN/WVL/OBS/2021 by Close of Business 14th April 2021.
Only successful consultancy firm/consultant will be contacted. Women and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com